Haworthia seedlings

A while ago I posted about fostering some seedlings for a friend from work. I had a difficult time getting them to germinate, eventually I got five to appear out of about ten seeds. One fell over early on while watering, but we’ve just finished adapting to having the covers off. I’m a little nervous about the color change on the one seedling, but on very close examination it doesn’t look sunburnt, more like stress coloration. That may not be great on such a young plant, but overall they seem to be doing well enough. Fingers crossed! Slow and steady wins the race with succulent seedlings. Emphasis on “slow”!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s