I was inspired recently to take a plunge on an eBay listing I’d been watching; a ten-count selection of various unnamed “haworthia cuttings” from someone’s collection. Apparently someone in one of the Haworthia enthusiast groups I belong to on Facebook had taken the plunge and posted pictures of their selections; I was kind of envious, because given the price they ended up with some very nice things that I probably paid more for. My previous additions came pre-rooted, so there’s that at least… but it made me think it might be worth trying anyway. The price (after shipping) came down to a little over a doller per cutting, and I figured it would be a nice project to fill the windowsill at my office desk.
So at long last, they arrived on Friday. I woke up early than I cared to this morning, so I did my typical weekend morning “potting/repotting” getting these into some mixed up grit to hopefully get them started rooting. One or two have small roots already, but most are starting from scratch. Wish me luck!