The lithops seeds that I started a few weeks ago are suffering a severe issue with algae/fungus on the top of the soil.
Someone shared with me the technique in this video, and as strange as it may seem – I’m going to give it a go! I sterilized some sand in the oven today, and I’m using a some cotton swaps in a take out container to start 10-15 in a second batch. I’m not sure how it will work out with the fact that the cotton is essentially planted along with the seedlings in the long run; but the adult lithops in the video seem to be doing okay. I figured it was worth 10-15 seeds to give it a try!